Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good times at Bass Pro Shop

Couldn't help but post more pics of me and my nephews!! Especially while we're having fun at Bass Pro.  Just a week or so ago I posted a blog about my nephew who just got his first mallard with his dad (he didn't shoot it of course! he's only 4 years old)!  As you can tell from the other post, my nephew LOVES duck hunting....and now I found out over the weekend his little brother is gonna LOVE to hunt deer!! The oldest nephew even recognized a big coyote (stuffed, of course) on a clothing rack shelf! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait until the younger nephew gets to go huntin with us! I don't think his mom will let him go just yet.  But when she does feel comfortable, I'll definitely be in the stand with him one day! And not to mention I'll have my other nephew by my side to help get the ducks back to the truck!! I love my little guys!!  They make me proud!!

We snapped a few pics next to the flying duck and dove decoys. Later on, I leaned in for some smiles with my nephew while we checked out the infamous fish tank in Bass Pro!







2 comments:

Brandon Vileta and Corey Yardley said...

Hey Anna I came across your site and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it! Just wondering if you video tape your own hunts because we are always looking for pro-staff members! Check out the blog and get back to us when you get the chance, thanks!
Corey

Rob said...

Just found your blog and really like it. Look forward to reading more.