Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New bow has arrived!

I finally got my new Elite GT500 all set up and was able to pick it up and bring her home.  It shoots AWESOME!! Maybe I should have lost my other bow sooner!! Haha I'm only teasing!  I couldn't come home and practice because it was raining and nasty outside.  Besides, with the new time change, it is dark by 5:30pm anyhow!

I can't wait to start practicing and really get to know my new bow! I still have to go back and pick up a Quickie Quiver they ordered for me.  Oh! And I still have to get a hard shell bow case and some broad heads. THEN I think I'll be done!

It's hard to see in the pics, but the pattern on this bow is the AT Edition. The limbs are camouflaged in Realtree AP and the riser is all matte black. It's currently accessorized the Bone Collector sight from Extreme Archery and it's soooo easy to work with! I highly recommend it.  I have a 28" draw length and am currently pulling 45lbs. Lord knows I hope I can pull 50lbs in a couple of weeks. I'm such a weakling, but don't tell anybody PLEEEAASE! Well - here's some pics of my new bow...ENJOY!


2 comments:

The Rabid Outdoorsman said...

My Dad recently switched from a 70 lb bow to 50 and enjoys it so much more. Arrow placement and shooting within your effective range are much more important than draw weight. Take care and enjoy that new bow!

Emily said...

Pretty! I have a GT500 in Max-1 Camo and love it. I haven't gone hunting with it yet, but am hoping to have it all set up by next spring. I still need sights, rest, quiver, and a stablizer.